Arrive in Beijing the capital of the Peoples Republic of China, which is over 3,000 years old. Evening enjoy Golden mask show in the evening. Check in Hotel.Overnight in Beijing.
Breakfast at hotel, visit to the world famous Tiananmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years.Silk shop, and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the Marble Boat and the ornately painted Long Corridor.Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Beijing.
After breakfast, transfer to Shanghai by Flight or Train. Overnight in Shanghai.
Breakfast at Hotel, then visit the Visit Oriental TV Tower(02ball),then lovely old Yuyuan Garden- look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market. Later, visit the People Square. Evening enjoy the Huangpu River Crusie. Overnight in Shanghai.
Breakfast at Hotel, then visit the jade Buddha temple and shopping. Overnight in Shanghai.
Breakfast at hotel , then transfer to airport by maglev train.
- All transfer on private coach in china
- 3 Nights in Beijing at Jiangxi Grand Hotel or similar
- 3 Nights in Shanghai at Puxi New Century Hotel or similar
- Golden Mask Show
- Tiananmen Square Forbidden City
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Huang Pu River With Cruise
- Maglev Train Shanghai
- Oriental Pearl Tower
- 6 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 6 Dinner
- GST 5% on total package costs
- Flight Costs & visa Cost
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Includes' box.
AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Payment - Cancellation Terms
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Tw reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice